Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Author
Topic

Hi there!
Thanx again for this great plugin!
With one of my clients we want to use it in a live site and would need to add rel-tags or css-tags to image attachment links. So when clicking on a picture attachment then it opens in a lightbox/fancybox etc.

Is that possible?

I often use the wonderful jQuery Colorbox plugin ( http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/jquery-colorbox/ ) which adds something like class="colorbox"

I think of another option on the settings page where I could add a css tag or a rel-tag?

Another question is how I could exclude some file types for upload or just say for bbPress environment which are included/white listed. – Is that also possible to implement in the plugin or via functions.php of the theme?

Both would be awesome and is some kind of must-have for this project.

Thank you very much for your awesome work!!
-Dave from Germany ๐Ÿ™‚

Topic Information
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author
Replies

Thanks for suggestions. There will be number of changes with display of attachments, and it will include class and rel attributes.

Filetypes limitations is controlled by WordPress, and there is a filter in WP to modify allowed types.

Milan

Dev4Press - Premium plugins for WordPress.

Hi MillaN!

Big thanx for the v1.5 update – really rocks! It works like a charm with Lightboxes – great options page too :-).

I’ve seen some tutorials now to edit upload file types in WP so I should get this work.

Attached is my new updated German translation for the plugin version 1.5!

Thanx, Dave ๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments:

Thanks for the update. I have added you as validator (same account as for Dev4Press) for this plugin on my translations website:
    http://translate.dev4press.com/projects/gd-bbpress-attachments

Simple extensions control will be added to one of the next versions.

Regards,
    Milan

Dev4Press - Premium plugins for WordPress.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Add Lightbox-like Tag to Image Attachments / Exclude Certain File Types?’ is closed to new replies.