The filter ‘gdcub_breadcrumbs_final_list’ allows you to modify the list of the crumbs in the breadcrumbs list before it is sent to rendering.
This filter provides 3 arguments.
- $list: the array with the breadcrumbs, where each element of the array is also an array
- $id: the internal ID of the breadcrumbs list
- $obj: the breadcrumbs generator object
Each crumb in the $list is an array with the following elements:
- label: the display label/text for the crumbs.
- type: the type of the crumb, it can be any custom string. This is an optional value.
- url: the URL for the page crumb points to.
- current: is the crumbs the current page, with value true or false. This should be used for the final crumb element in the list. This is an optional value.
- class: string with the CSS classes to apply to the crumb. This is an optional value.
- rel: the REL attribute for the crumb element. This is an optional value.