This shortcode is used to display a list of FAQ.
Shortcode has several attributes:
- class: additional CSS class name to add
- category: one or more categories to filter entries.
- type: content type to show: ‘all’, ‘video’, ‘nonvideo’.
- sort_column: the column for sorting articles. The default is ‘name’.
- sort_order: articles sorting order. The default is ‘ASC’.
- limit: number of articles per category limit. The default is 4.
- product: ID of the product to limit the list.
- bgcolor: background colour for the list. The default is ‘#F4F4F4’.
Articles Sort Column
Sort column supports following values:
- name: article name
- ID: article ID
- date: article publish date
- comment_count: article comments count
- rand: random sort
- none: no sorting
[gdkob_list_faqs sort_column="rand" sort_order="ASC" type="all" limit="4"]
TinyMCE editor has two rows in the toolbar, but only first line is visible. Font related options are on the second line, and you need to enable it. To do that click on the button called ‘Toolbar Toggle’ as on the image here:
All payments and invoicing are handled by MyCommerce / ShareIt. And, if you need to change the credit card or other payment information for the upcoming subscription payment, you need to do it via the account on MyCommerce. To access your account on MyCommerce, check out this article.
If you set the plugin to use FontAwesome icons for attachment icons and for the forum topic icons (for privacy and other things), plugin will load FontAwesome icons font from CDN. You can disable FontAwesome from loading from plugin Settings Panel -> JS/CSS Files -> CSS Files Loading -> FontAwesome. Also, make sure you switch to use images as icons from plugin Settings Panel -> Standard -> Icons -> For Icons Use -> Images.
Plugin is adding own styling for the features it adds, but there is no way to make styles completely immune to other stylesheets or styles added by other plugins or theme. Many themes are adding styles that are very aggressive and they can be made to have higher priority in styling certain elements. In that case, a theme can cause issues with the plugin features styling.
The only solution is to identify the styles that are causing problems and add new styles to fix that. This has to be done for every theme that causes problems.