This shortcode is used to display a list of FAQ.
Shortcode has several attributes:
- class: additional CSS class name to add
- category: one or more categories to filter entries.
- type: content type to show: ‘all’, ‘video’, ‘nonvideo’.
- sort_column: the column for sorting articles. The default is ‘name’.
- sort_order: articles sorting order. The default is ‘ASC’.
- limit: number of articles per category limit. The default is 4.
- product: ID of the product to limit the list.
- bgcolor: background colour for the list. The default is ‘#F4F4F4’.
Articles Sort Column
Sort column supports following values:
- name: article name
- ID: article ID
- date: article publish date
- comment_count: article comments count
- rand: random sort
- none: no sorting
[gdkob_list_faqs sort_column="rand" sort_order="ASC" type="all" limit="4"]
Payment processing depends on the payment method, and be completed within minutes, or it can take few hours. As soon as the payment is processed, Dev4Press website will receive notification and create an account (if needed) and assign purchased license. Once this is done, notification emails will be sent to you.
If this takes too long (one day or more), contact us and include purchase ID and email you used.
But, GD Mail Queue has support for SMTP email sending, and you can add your SMTP server information for plugin to use for all emails and/or queue emails. If you need to use REST API for email sending or you want to use predefined SMTP sending services through PHPMailer, GD Mail Queue Pro supports several popular email services using official REST API libraries and SMTP sending to.
This is always the issue with the page cache. The plugin supports the use of cache plugins, but in that case, it needs to get current ratings through AJAX to avoid showing old cached page. The plugin includes Dynamic Load addon that will load rating blocks through AJAX. This addon is disabled by default, and if you use cache plugins, just enable this addon from plugin Settings -> Extensions panel.
This is a common server related issue and it means that your server is not giving enough memory for executing PHP script. This can be solved by increasing PHP Memory limit.
In some cases, server doesn’t allow setting memory limit over a preset hard limit, and such limitation can cause problems with some plugins that need more memory for some operations. In that case, you must contact your hosting provider for expanding the limit, or change host.