This shortcode is used to display a list of FAQ.
Shortcode has several attributes:
- class: additional CSS class name to add
- category: one or more categories to filter entries.
- type: content type to show: ‘all’, ‘video’, ‘nonvideo’.
- sort_column: the column for sorting articles. The default is ‘name’.
- sort_order: articles sorting order. The default is ‘ASC’.
- limit: number of articles per category limit. The default is 4.
- product: ID of the product to limit the list.
- bgcolor: background colour for the list. The default is ‘#F4F4F4’.
Articles Sort Column
Sort column supports following values:
- name: article name
- ID: article ID
- date: article publish date
- comment_count: article comments count
- rand: random sort
- none: no sorting
[gdkob_list_faqs sort_column="rand" sort_order="ASC" type="all" limit="4"]
Yes. Open GD bbPress Toolbox Pro -> Settings -> Replies -> Topic tags in reply form, and Enable this option. Once enabled, only the topic author will be able to see the tags field.
Blank page is the same as getting the 500 Internal Server Error. This always points to error that must be logged on your server. You need to check your server error log to find out what the error is: Getting PHP errors from the server.
Due to the changes in the WordPress 4.4 and the way it handles shortcodes, some of the BBCodes (essentially they are shortcodes) in GD bbPress Toolbox Pro using shorthand method of writing them are no longer working. To fix the issue, you need to:
- Update to GD bbPress Toolbox Pro 4.0.5 or newer
- Open plugins Tools panel, and there you have WordPress 4.4 Update panel.
- Follow instructions and run the update
You are affected mostly for using Quote feature with BBCodes and some other BBCodes. It is advisable to run the update after you update to WordPress 4.4
Make sure GD Rating System settings are correctly set for rich snippets usage. After that, you can use Google Structured Data Testing Tool.