This shortcode is used to display a list of FAQ.
Shortcode has several attributes:
- class: additional CSS class name to add
- category: one or more categories to filter entries.
- type: content type to show: ‘all’, ‘video’, ‘nonvideo’.
- sort_column: the column for sorting articles. The default is ‘name’.
- sort_order: articles sorting order. The default is ‘ASC’.
- limit: number of articles per category limit. The default is 4.
- product: ID of the product to limit the list.
- bgcolor: background colour for the list. The default is ‘#F4F4F4’.
Articles Sort Column
Sort column supports following values:
- name: article name
- ID: article ID
- date: article publish date
- comment_count: article comments count
- rand: random sort
- none: no sorting
[gdkob_list_faqs sort_column="rand" sort_order="ASC" type="all" limit="4"]
We don’t receive or store any credit card information during your purchase. Transactions are handled completely by MyCommerce ShareIt and we never see any credit card numbers or other secure information about your payment method.
Yes. Open GD bbPress Toolbox Pro -> Settings -> Replies -> Topic tags in reply form, and Enable this option. Once enabled, only the topic author will be able to see the tags field.
The system for detecting your country depends on the geolocation system to determine from which country purchase is made. This is mostly done through IP country detection. But, if you are using VPN service, and you set VPN to mask your IP with some EU country, during checkout you will be detected in that country, and VAT will be added. When making a purchase, do not use VPN.
Yes. You can nest BBCodes as long as they are different types. You can have UL BBCode and inside it, you can have LI BBCodes.
And No. You can’t nest the same type of BBCodes. You can’t have UL inside another UL. Ordered or unordered list in HTML is allowed, and you can have UL, inside it several LI tags, and in those LI tags, you can have another UL. This will not work in WordPress, and BBCodes written like that will also fail to render properly. This will not change until WordPress fixes the issue.