This shortcode is used to display a list of FAQ.
Shortcode has several attributes:
- class: additional CSS class name to add
- category: one or more categories to filter entries.
- type: content type to show: ‘all’, ‘video’, ‘nonvideo’.
- sort_column: the column for sorting articles. The default is ‘name’.
- sort_order: articles sorting order. The default is ‘ASC’.
- limit: number of articles per category limit. The default is 4.
- product: ID of the product to limit the list.
- bgcolor: background colour for the list. The default is ‘#F4F4F4’.
Articles Sort Column
Sort column supports following values:
- name: article name
- ID: article ID
- date: article publish date
- comment_count: article comments count
- rand: random sort
- none: no sorting
[gdkob_list_faqs sort_column="rand" sort_order="ASC" type="all" limit="4"]
All files attached in the forum are saved into WordPress Media Library. But, if you want to see only attachments, you can’t do that directly, since Library show all files saved. Toolbox plugin has own panel called ‘Attachments’ where you can see only files uploaded as attachments. You have there: thumbnail preview, name of upload, topic and forum where the file is attached and date and time. This grid shows all files. You can delete or unattach files. If file is unattached, it will be removed from topic/reply it was uploaded to, but it will be still in the media library for some later use.
This is always the issue with the page cache. The plugin supports the use of cache plugins, but in that case, it needs to get current ratings through AJAX to avoid showing old cached page. The plugin includes Dynamic Load addon that will load rating blocks through AJAX. This addon is disabled by default, and if you use cache plugins, just enable this addon from plugin Settings -> Extensions panel.
All attachments uploads are handled by the WordPress Media Library, and plugin uses native WordPress upload functions. When file is uploaded it will be available through Media Library. Consult WordPress documentation about Media Library requirements.
Each topic has extra fields where you need to enter information listed bellow.
- Plugin or theme version. For theme also include version of xScape Theme Framework.
- WordPress version. If you are using unstable beta or development version make a note of that in the topic content.
- Version of the PHP on your server. Enter exact version number
- Select correct topic type.
Do not use general terms like ‘current’ or ‘latest’.