This shortcode is used to display a list of FAQ.
Shortcode has several attributes:
- class: additional CSS class name to add
- category: one or more categories to filter entries.
- type: content type to show: ‘all’, ‘video’, ‘nonvideo’.
- sort_column: the column for sorting articles. The default is ‘name’.
- sort_order: articles sorting order. The default is ‘ASC’.
- limit: number of articles per category limit. The default is 4.
- product: ID of the product to limit the list.
- bgcolor: background colour for the list. The default is ‘#F4F4F4’.
Articles Sort Column
Sort column supports following values:
- name: article name
- ID: article ID
- date: article publish date
- comment_count: article comments count
- rand: random sort
- none: no sorting
[gdkob_list_faqs sort_column="rand" sort_order="ASC" type="all" limit="4"]
No. GD Rating System is completely new and different plugin, that has nothing in common with old GD Star Rating plugin.
If you set the plugin to use FontAwesome icons for attachment icons and for the forum topic icons (for privacy and other things), plugin will load FontAwesome icons font from CDN. You can disable FontAwesome from loading from plugin Settings Panel -> JS/CSS Files -> CSS Files Loading -> FontAwesome. Also, make sure you switch to use images as icons from plugin Settings Panel -> Standard -> Icons -> For Icons Use -> Images.
Yes. If any of these plugins (GD bbPress Attachments, GD bbPress Tools and GD bbPress Widgets) is active, GD bbPress Toolbox will disable them on activation.
Version 5.0.x of GD bbPress Toolbox Pro doesn’t disable the free plugins, and you need to disable them before activating GD bbPress Toolbox Pro. This will be addressed in 5.1 release.
We don’t receive or store any credit card information during your purchase. Transactions are handled completely by MyCommerce ShareIt and we never see any credit card numbers or other secure information about your payment method.