This shortcode is used to display a list of FAQ.
Shortcode has several attributes:
- class: additional CSS class name to add
- category: one or more categories to filter entries.
- type: content type to show: ‘all’, ‘video’, ‘nonvideo’.
- sort_column: the column for sorting articles. The default is ‘name’.
- sort_order: articles sorting order. The default is ‘ASC’.
- limit: number of articles per category limit. The default is 4.
- product: ID of the product to limit the list.
- bgcolor: background colour for the list. The default is ‘#F4F4F4’.
Articles Sort Column
Sort column supports following values:
- name: article name
- ID: article ID
- date: article publish date
- comment_count: article comments count
- rand: random sort
- none: no sorting
[gdkob_list_faqs sort_column="rand" sort_order="ASC" type="all" limit="4"]
All attachments uploads are handled by the WordPress Media Library, and plugin uses native WordPress upload functions. When file is uploaded it will be available through Media Library. Consult WordPress documentation about Media Library requirements.
When you install User Reviews addon for the first time, it may happen that new templates are not properly picked by GD Rating System Pro. To remedy that, simply open GD Rating System -> Tools -> Recheck and Update panel. You will see the update messages, and that will reload all available templates, and reviews should be OK now.
All plugins are using core WordPress functions to load translation files. So, there are two locations where translations should be stored. First one is the ‘languages’ folder in the plugin folder. But, you can also use a universal location for all translations: wp-content/languages/plugins. If this folder is missing, manually create it and store translation files there.
No, the plugin doesn’t have such feature. But, there are many free plugins available that can resize images on upload to specified maximum size and JPEG compression. One of the plugins that can do that is Resize Image After Upload.