This shortcode is used to display a list of FAQ.
Shortcode has several attributes:
- class: additional CSS class name to add
- category: one or more categories to filter entries.
- type: content type to show: ‘all’, ‘video’, ‘nonvideo’.
- sort_column: the column for sorting articles. The default is ‘name’.
- sort_order: articles sorting order. The default is ‘ASC’.
- limit: number of articles per category limit. The default is 4.
- product: ID of the product to limit the list.
- bgcolor: background colour for the list. The default is ‘#F4F4F4’.
Articles Sort Column
Sort column supports following values:
- name: article name
- ID: article ID
- date: article publish date
- comment_count: article comments count
- rand: random sort
- none: no sorting
[gdkob_list_faqs sort_column="rand" sort_order="ASC" type="all" limit="4"]
Yes. Each site in the network can activate and use the plugin.
Yes. Plugin includes Dynamic Load addon that will load rating blocks through AJAX. This addon is disabled by default, and if you use cache plugins, just enable this addon from plugin Settings -> Extensions panel.
Yes. You can nest BBCodes as long as they are different types. You can have UL BBCode and inside it, you can have LI BBCodes.
And No. You can’t nest the same type of BBCodes. You can’t have UL inside another UL. Ordered or unordered list in HTML is allowed, and you can have UL, inside it several LI tags, and in those LI tags, you can have another UL. This will not work in WordPress, and BBCodes written like that will also fail to render properly. This will not change until WordPress fixes the issue.