This shortcode is used to display a list of FAQ.
Shortcode has several attributes:
- class: additional CSS class name to add
- category: one or more categories to filter entries.
- type: content type to show: ‘all’, ‘video’, ‘nonvideo’.
- sort_column: the column for sorting articles. The default is ‘name’.
- sort_order: articles sorting order. The default is ‘ASC’.
- limit: number of articles per category limit. The default is 4.
- product: ID of the product to limit the list.
- bgcolor: background colour for the list. The default is ‘#F4F4F4’.
Articles Sort Column
Sort column supports following values:
- name: article name
- ID: article ID
- date: article publish date
- comment_count: article comments count
- rand: random sort
- none: no sorting
[gdkob_list_faqs sort_column="rand" sort_order="ASC" type="all" limit="4"]
The best place to start is from your Dev4Press Account Dashboard. There you can find the list of your purchases and licenses, and the page with the list of all available downloads.
The plugin can add quick statistics overview information to the forum main index page. This contains various information: online users, different counts, and it can contain more things through editing of the template. You can enable or disable this block (or you can select user roles that can see it) by using options in the Settings -> Forums -> Forums statistics overview.
All Dev4Press plugins and addons require jQuery. But, they will work only if the jQuery is loaded with the WordPress proper Enqueue method. If you are replacing jQuery that comes with WordPress with some other version loaded from other location, my plugins will not function properly, and that goes the same for most of the other WordPress plugins that depend on the proper way for loading jQuery.