gdrts_render_custom_emotes_block($atts = array())
Render emote this block for specified rating values and with custom settings. This function is not rendering rating block (active or disabled), it just simply shows the rating values as a emotes block, nothing more. It is useful for showing rating in any place, where you already have rating value, and there is no need to have full rating block displayed.
- $atts: array with display settings.
- series: name of the emote series, default: default.
- elements: associative array, key is the name of the series elements, value is the number of votes.
- style_type: render style: image.
- style_name: name of the style element, default: emoji-one.
- style_size: size in pixels for individual emote elements.
- style_theme: theme for the thumbs block, default: standard.
- style_class: additional CSS class to add to the block.
- show_labels: show labels for each emote icon.
- show_percentage: show percentages instead of the absolute votes values.
- title: custom text to add to the wrapper DIV title attribute.
Display rating 4/5 with this code:
<?php echo gdrts_render_custom_emotes_block( array('series' => 'default', 'elements' => array('funny' => 2, 'happy' => 3, 'angry' => 3))); ?>