gdrts_render_custom_like_block($atts = array())
Render likes block for specified likes value and with custom settings. This function is not rendering rating block (active or disabled), it just simply shows a rating value as a thumbs block, nothing more. It is useful for showing rating in any place, where you already have rating value, and there is no need to have full rating block displayed.
- $atts: array with display settings
- votes: number of Like votes.
- style_type: render style: font or image, default: font.
- style_name: name of the style element, default: like.
- style_size: size in pixels for individual thumb elements.
- style_theme: theme for the thumbs block, default: standard.
- style_class: additional CSS class to add to the block.
- labels_liked: title for the Liked label.
- show_votes: show or hide the number of votes.
- title: custom text to add to the wrapper DIV title attribute.
Display rating 4/5 with this code:
<?php echo gdrts_render_custom_like_block( array('votes' => 6)); ?>