gdrts_render_custom_stars_block($atts = array())
Render stars block for a specified rating value and with custom settings. This function is not rendering rating block (active or disabled), it just simply shows a rating value as a stars block, nothing more. It is useful for showing rating in any place, where you already have rating value, and there is no need to have full rating block displayed.
- $aatts: array with display settings
- stars: the total number of stars in the block, default: 5.
- rating: rating that needs to be displayed, default: 0.
- style_type: render style: font, fontawesome or image, default: font.
- style_name: name of the style element, default: star.
- style_size: size in pixels for individual star elements
- style_class: additional CSS class to add to the block.
- font_color_empty: color for empty stars to use with font style.
- font_color_current: color for current stars to use with font style.
- title: custom text to add to the wrapper DIV title attribute.
Display rating 4/5 with this code:
<?php echo gdrts_render_custom_stars_block( array('rating' => 4, 'style_name' => 'square', 'style_size' => 24)); ?>