gdrts_render_custom_thumbs_block($atts = array())
Render thumbs block for specified rating values and with custom settings. This function is not rendering rating block (active or disabled), it just simply shows a rating value as a thumbs block, nothing more. It is useful for showing rating in any place, where you already have rating value, and there is no need to have full rating block displayed.
- $aatts: array with display settings
- up: number of UP votes.
- down: number of DOWN votes.
- style_type: render style: font or image, default: font.
- style_name: name of the style element, default: thumb.
- style_size: size in pixels for individual thumb elements.
- style_theme: theme for the thumbs block, default: compact.
- style_class: additional CSS class to add to the block.
- labels_up: title for the Thumbs Up.
- labels_down: title for the Thumbs Down.
- title: custom text to add to the wrapper DIV title attribute.
Display rating 4/5 with this code:
<?php echo gdrts_render_custom_thumbs_block( array('up' => 4, 'down' => 6)); ?>