Filter gdrts_render_list_thumbs_rating_args_thumbs is used to filter the parameters used for the rendering of stars in the rating list for Stars Rating method templates. This filter has 2 arguments:
- $atts: an array of parameters to filter
- $render_object: the instance of the render object
Array $atts contains the following elements:
- show_signs: if enabled, show + and – signs for thumbs values.
- suffix: associative array with ‘up’ and ‘down’ values to add after the rating thumbs.
- labels: associative array with ‘up’ and ‘down’ labels. If not set, default labels from settings will be used.
If you need to modify all the styling properties (style type, name…), you should use the filter that runs before the template is actually loaded: