Filter gdrts_render_single_like_this_args_stars is used to filter the parameters used for the rendering of stars in the single rating block for Stars Rating method templates. This filter has 2 arguments:
- $atts: array of parameters to filter
- $render_object: the instance of the render object
Array $atts contains following elements:
- allow_rating: if set to false, the rating will be disabled.
- show_votes: show votes count.
- labels: associative array with the list of labels to use. Leave to null, do use default values.This associative array contains 3 values:
- liked: default ‘Liked’
- like: default ‘Like’
- unlike: default ‘Unlike’
If you need to modify all the styling properties (style type, name…), you should use the filter that runs before the template is actually loaded: