Filter gdrts_render_single_stars_rating_args_stars is used to filter the parameters used for the rendering of stars in the single rating block for Stars Rating method templates. This filter has 2 arguments:
- $atts: array of parameters to filter
- $render_object: the instance of the render object
Array $atts contains following elements:
- input_name: if set, the hidden input field with that name will be added.
- input_value: if set to true, the font_color_empty field will be set to the current user previous rating for the item.
- passive_mode: if set to true, click on the stars will not submit the rating. In that case, you need to handle rating submission.
- allow_rating: if set to false, the rating will be disabled.
- show_rating: allows values: rating (show actual rating), own (how own rating), hide (don’t show rating).
- style_size: if set, size of the stars.
- font_color_empty: if set, color for the empty stars.
- font_color_current: if set, color for the rating stars.
- font_color_active: if set, color for the active rating.
If you need to modify all the styling properties (style type, name…), you should use the filter that runs before the template is actually loaded: