Filter gdrts_render_single_thumbs_rating_args_thumbs is used to filter the parameters used for the rendering of stars in the single rating block for Thumbs Rating method templates. This filter has 2 arguments:
- $atts: array of parameters to filter
- $render_object: the instance of the render object
Array $atts contains following elements:
- input_name: if set, the hidden input field with that name will be added.
- input_value: if set to true, the font_color_empty field will be set to the current user previous rating for the item.
- passive_mode: if set to true, click on the stars will not submit the rating. In that case, you need to handle rating submission.
- allow_rating: if set to false, the rating will be disabled.
- show_rating: allows values: rating (show actual rating), own (how own rating), hide (don’t show rating).
- show_values: if set, size of the stars.
- show_signs: if enabled, show + and – signs for thumbs values.
- suffix: associative array with ‘up’ and ‘down’ values to add after the rating thumbs.
- labels: associative array with ‘up’ and ‘down’ labels. If not set, default labels from settings will be used.
If you need to modify all the styling properties (style type, name…), you should use the filter that runs before the template is actually loaded: