Attachment upload not working

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MillaN 3 years ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Anonymous

This plugin seems to only work intermittently. I am trying to upload a pdf file and the post or reply submits correctly but the attachment does not upload. Sometimes it works and sometimes, not so much.

Topic Information
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Anonymous

I thank you so much for creating this plugin, it is abolutely essential. I have been trying to make it work for probably two months now. I hope it fixes the problem each time it is updated but it still does not work.

MillaN
    Keymaster

New version logs errors for each upload, so it must say what the problem is. Check plugin options to see if the logging is enabled.

Dev4Press - Premium plugins for WordPress.

Anonymous

Thanks for the tip, I will work it out.

Anonymous

Can you please tell me where the log file is located?

MillaN
    Keymaster

Errors are displayed with the topic or reply. There are options to control it. Data for errors is saved in the database in postmeta table.

Anonymous

Hello I am having a similar problem – attachment to forum topic/reply not uploading. I am not getting any error message. I have checked the Media library and none of the attachments have uploaded. I have all the logging options switched on. How do I access the error logs? Could you please tell me what to look for in the postmeta table?

I am using WordPress 3.6, BBpress 2.4 and Buddypress 1.8.1. Thanks for your help.

Bis

MillaN
    Keymaster

Log is displayed on admin side for topic/reply it was attempt to upload to. Pro version of this plugin GD bbPress Toolbox has Error Log panel for easier overview of all upload errors regardless of the topic/reply.

kolteamruta
    Participant

Hello I am having a similar problem – attachment to forum topic/reply not uploading. I am not getting any error message. So plz tell me what i do.

MillaN
    Keymaster

Free plugin version logs what is wrong with the upload if you have enabled error logging. This will store what the problem is with upload for the topic or reply. In GD bbPress Toolbox Pro there is better control over upload preventing upload of files that are not up to specs and it has page where all upload errors are listed.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Attachment upload not working’ is closed to new replies.