Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Author
Topic

Hi Milan,

I know I can specify the order forums in the backend by giving them a number in Forum Attributes, and I have done that on my site.

My numbering goes in tens and hundreds so that I’ll be able to ‘insert’ forums or change their order later if I need to.

To change the order or add new forums between, we have to remember the numbers. Do you know if it is possible to add the order number to the “All Forums” backend page? I would also like to be able to display them in the correct order on that page if it is feasible or already possible? I wish we could edit the number on that page instead of editing one-by-one. It’s not such a big deal but it would be convenient, especially as mine is multisite so it has to be done several times.

Many thanks,
Mike

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author
Replies

I remember that there were some plugin available that add drag and drop reorder to the pages/posts/custom pages in admin to change order numbers easily. Try searching WordPress.org plugins for something like that.

Dev4Press - Premium plugins for WordPress.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register

If you don't have an account on this website, you can register for a free account here:

Register