- This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 6 months ago by .
1) Add new user role for support staff users.
2) Set and control each forum as support based.
3) Assign support staff to individual forums.
4) Notifications system for support staff to get notifications about new topics, changes in topics and more.
==> 1 forum can be more than 2 staff handle. Example forum A have staff 1 and staff2
==1==Lable new: If both of staff and admin did not reply. If one of these people reply already, New lable will dissappear
==2==Allow both of user and staff close topic as fixed issue or something user fixed thereself or don’t want ask anymore (have check box to use reason close, so email content will be close due to this reason) , come with notification for the rest person
(If user close, all staff will get notify. If 1 of staff close, all the rest staff will get notify and user)
==3== How about rating system such as gooddy (after chate done or support done) and range level of staff to see if staff is good for pay better income or fire him because of bad job?
Who would you like rating: Name of all staff who is member in reply for this support topic
Speed of support: Vey slow, Slow, normal , fast, very fast
Quality of support: Very poor, poor, normal, quality, very quality
Behavious of supporter: Very bad, bad, normal, good, very good
==4== Rage this staff,
==how many times rating topic did he get. Number of time he get click rating submit==> To know how many time did he work hard on job
==started date supporter as time he started worked for website for each forum. because staff can be move job for difference forum
== Track for each forum he handle to know he quality of which forum better than which forum supporter
==Total rating of each option bellow such as table to see how quality detail (i can draw an excel table for you if need)
Speed of support:
Vey slow: 100 times
Slow: 10 times
normal : 1000 times
Quality of support: ….
Behavious of supporter: …..
== Total rating of All option. Just work like product of woocommerce, have fitter to search info rating of staff…. If you think this feature can do, i will write detail with pic example
==All of these appear in support account page and admin page only. user dont know how bad or good of supporter. Just use for admin handle staff
==5== Auto email remeber after 5 days without any freshness in topic
Auto again if bellow email did not get rating after total 7 days (2 days next). If user don’t rating within 24 hours again
Topic auto close with email . Topic mark as sloved due to fixed support
Please consider. If can do will be geart. If you still want to hear suggestion. I will search and thinking more about your Last feature bellow.
5) Expand topics with flags for support question type, resolution, and status.
6) Centralized front page for support staff to display global support overview.
7) Centralized front page for users to get overview off own support topics and statistics.
8) Track response times for new topics, track resolution times.
9) Forums access based on the products each user owns (connected to your own products and licensing systems).
10) Topic views for filtering support topics.
11) Widgets related to support status, statistics, topics.
12) Management for the open hours for each support staff user.
- The topic ‘Call for suggestions: bbPress based support plugin’ is closed to new replies.