Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Author
Topic

After I added the GD bbPress Attachments plugin, the link to the main Forums page is gone from the Admin panel. I can no longer access/edit the forums. On the Admin panel, the only option when I click the “Forums” link is the “GD bbPress Attachments” options. I can not see the list of forums – or edit them. Help. I uninstalled both the bbPress and the GD bbPress Attachments plugins – and re-installed them. I am running 3.3.1. If I de-activate the “GD bbPress Attachments” the whole link for Forums is gone from the admin.

Topic Information
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author
Replies

Which bbPress you use?

Dev4Press - Premium plugins for WordPress.

bbPress Version 2.0.2

If I click on “forums” link in admin I am sent to /wp-admin/admin.php?page=gdbbpress_attachments

Well, than your bbPress is either not working, your user has no capability to see it or something else is missconfigured. Attachments plugin add own item to Forums submenu, and since this is gone when my plugin is disabled, than problem is not with it, your Forums menu is controlled by bbPress.

Dev4Press - Premium plugins for WordPress.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't Access main Forums page in Admin’ is closed to new replies.