- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 9 months ago by .
- This topic has prefix assigned
GD Mail Queue is looking great. Just what I need to manage restrictions on my ISP account. I can now retire my own home-brewed plugin that still got emails blocked. Thank you.
Two issues for me:
(1) I use the plugin Stop Emails to stop emails actually being sent from my test site, so subscribers do not get emails when I am testing. Stop Emails is activated on my test site but deactivated on my live site by the plugin SitePush. A simple on/off switch would not do as settings are copied from the live site to the test site.
Stop Emails is not stopping the test emails queued by GD Mail Queue. Is there any way of either testing for Stop Emails being active, or something equivalent?
(1) I use the plugin Log Emails which keeps a log of outgoing emails (even when stopped by Stop Emails).
Emails queued by GD Mail Queue are not being logged by Log Emails.
Is there any way around this or something equivalent?
Thanks for the great work! Will post a review in due course.
- The topic ‘Compatibility with Stop Emails & Log Emails’ is closed to new replies.