Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Author
Topic

Hi there,

After uploading an image to a new topic I received the following error:

Warning: Division by zero in /home/content/94/9490394/html/dev/wp-content/themes/enfinity/functions/lib/pix_functions.php on line 1117

Have you seen this before? If so, could you please tell me more and/or how to fix it? In the research that I did – I’m beginning to think it might be a server/permission issue. We do have an SSL certificate so, I’m wondering if this might be the problem.

Anyway, any advice/direction you could give to help troubleshoot would be appreciated.

Decided to do a test upload here to make sure it isn’t an issue with the browser that I am using.

Topic Information
Attachments:
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author
Replies

This is an error in your theme, not the plugin, it should be investigate in the theme. Most likely theme is doing something in the wrong place, or expect data without checking its validity.

Dev4Press - Premium plugins for WordPress.

Ok. I am working with a dev and have an ssl certificate so that might be what’s giving the error as well. Custom bbPress templates were created by the author as part of the theme. In your design of the plugin, what folder is everything supposed to take place in (related to this error) if you can even tell me that with what little info you have to go on.

Thank you for the clues. I’ll share what I find when the issue is resolved, regardless.

This error is the theme file, I am not sure what the folder has anything to do with it. I have no idea what this file reporting error does, that needs to see your developer of the theme. My plugin works by hooking into the bbPress and it’s templates, and if theme is messing with the default templates, missing some hooks that default bbPress template have, I don’t know how that can effect the plugin.

Milan

Dev4Press - Premium plugins for WordPress.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Division by Zero Error’ is closed to new replies.