Back to GD bbPress Tools Forum

do not visualize the GD bbPress Tools settings

Published on: April 5, 2018 at 9:26 am · By: danielep
Author
Topic

Hello
I installed GD bbPress Tools, in my WordPress site because I want to improve the bbPress forum editor.
Only I can not see the Setting of GD bbPress Tools, from my WordPress control panel … why?
I deactivated from Post formatting as per your instructions, but still does not show me the Settings of GD bbPress Tools.
From Forums – Tools – Recount – tells me that I do not have permission to access the page.
If you can please help me or give me your advice to solve my problem, thank you

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Author
Replies

GD bbPress Tools plugin settings are available from the WordPress main menu: Forums -> Tools.

Dev4Press - Premium plugins for WordPress.

hello and thank you
    sorry but my problem is not resolved..
    the settings of GD bb Press Tools, from the Forums menu I see them but they do not work then on the front end of the Forum editor, I have disabled formatting Post from the settings of bbPress..ma bbCodes does not appear as for your example in your video tutorial

I already tried from Forums -Tools -Recount – but when I click on Recount it tells me that I do not have permission to see that page .

thanks, but for me it is important to solve this problem. I had to change the bbpress forum editor because I’m building a site at the moment..
    waiting for your reply thanks

Recount page is not related to my plugin, it is part of bbPress and I can’t help you with that. But, it should work with an administrator account. Maybe you have something that it is causing the problem with it.

I am not sure what you want to do exactly, which video you are referring to?

Hello
    the video to which I refer is this link
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY4VGnXQon0 ( titile “GD bbPress Toolbox Pro: BBCodes Editor Toolbar” )
    where you can see a Settings page, which is different from the one I see…
    from Forums – Settings – GD bbPress Tools.
    Even if I do not have the Toolbox Pro, maybe that’s the problem?
    Moreover after having disabled in Settings – Forum – forattazione Post, as per video instructions, I do not see yet the editor of the Forum changed, but it appears to me without anything …
    So the GD bbPress Tools plugin is not working and my Editor is not changing .. in practice despite the GD bbPress Tools plugin is installed,
    I can not view it in the front end of the Forum.
    I hope I have clarified my problem ..

The video is for a different plugin: GD bbPress Toolbox Pro, not GD bbPress Tools (this is a free plugin). If you want to check out the GD bbPress Toolbox Pro, you can start here: https://plugins.dev4press.com/gd-bbpress-toolbox/ and you can compare the Pro and Free plugins: https://plugins.dev4press.com/gd-bbpress-toolbox/articles/toolbox-pro-vs-free-plugins/.

Hello,
    I get it,
    I installed GD bbPress Tools and not GD bbPress Toolbox pro.

But my problem is not solved, because in practice I can not even
    to use the GD plugin bbPress Tools … why I do not see new settings on the editor after installing your plugin ?
    I do not see any changes to the editor appear..of the forum bbPress ..
    i ask you a help because I am building a site and for me it is important to change the editor of bbPress … you have some advice to give me
    to edit the forum editor?
    I thank you again,

GD bbPress Tools doesn’t have most of the features GD bbPress Toolbox Pro has, so you can’t use something that Tools plugin doesn’t have (including the editor features).

If you want to test GD bbPress Toolbox Pro (on our test server, full admin/front test), just send demo request from here: https://www.dev4press.com/request-demo/. And, for the next 5 days, we have the 20% discount promotion for all licenses, if you decide to buy the Pro plugin.

So only with the GD plugin bbPress tools I can not modify the bbPress Forum editor in any way right?
    ok so I understand,
    I thank you for your support

No, GD bbPress Tools doesn’t have such features, only GD bbPress Toolbox Pro.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘do not visualize the GD bbPress Tools settings’ is closed to new replies.