SuggestionDo you have a "postsplitter with customizable toc" plugin ?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MillaN 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

S VAN DER KOOIJ
    Participant

Hello Milan.

My posts are getting longer these days so I want to split them into a multipage posting. Although the build-in –!nextpage– does its job but there is as far as I know no way to control where is comes and in which format. I’m looking for a plugin that puts a toc list into the upper right corner of the post and on of each subpage of that post (could either be a pull-down or just list – depending on how many splits) and at the bottom of the page the normal –!nextpage– behaviour with numbers and “next/prev” buttons. On the page with recent posts more or less the same, either the numbers (default behaviour of –!nextpage–) or a dropdown.

Since you got many plugins I was wondering if one of those would be able to do such a thing.

Best regards
    S.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

MillaN
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but I don’t have such plugin, and I am not aware of such plugin for WordPress at all. The best solution is to create a plugin to your specification. If you are interested in something like that, check out my Services page.

Regards,
    Milan

Dev4Press - Premium plugins for WordPress.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.