QuestionDon't know where right place to submit this re-sale question rating + breakcrum

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MillaN 7 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

juliaabraham
    Participant

Hi,

https://plugins.dev4press.com/gd-rating-system/features/
    1) Is this allow rating for comment? Comment of woo , and comment of post wordpress (which user ask and reply)

2) Raing for post (article example), rating for product of woo?

3) Rating for bbpress topic? or reply and answer ?

4) Rating for activity buddypress?

5) If style went wrong with theme will you fix it? Example the rating went mess up postion.

6) Is with icon smile, love, angry, etc… ajax similar facebook? Hover then pop-up list of icon? ==> Who is liked for each icon also have stats like All | Love | angry (Please test with facebook to understand what im saying)

8) About buddypress, how do i search highest rating and lowest rating? Why? I want to know the hot rating in my web.

9) How do i sarch this year highested quote ? 2 step: choose time + choose rating option.

https://plugins.dev4press.com/gd-crumbs-navigator/demo/
    My web used seeem differnce breakcrum style for post/ woo/ forum.
    When i use the plugin, will it work correct with style i choose for all of website? Is there any option disabled style for mobile (or when i use mobile plugin to create mobile app, the breakcrum will be follow mobile app? auto disabled your breakcrum?

Thanks

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

MillaN
    Keymaster

Hi,

For GD Rating System

1. The plugin can be used to rate comments. WooCommerce uses WordPress ratings, so it is the same.

2. It can rate any post. But, the plugin can auto embed rating in some cases, and in some cases, you need to add rating functions into theme templates. For WooCommerce, the rating has to be added into the template.

3. Yes, both topics and replies.

4. Yes, it works with BuddyPress activity.

5. I can help to some extent but in some cases, when theme needs to be fixed (broken styling that affects a lot of things), you need to get help from theme author.

6. Yes, emote this is similar to Facebook reactions. You can see it in action here: http://xscape.info/gd-rating-system/article/the-first-article/. You can define your own sets with 2 or more emotions to use.

8. The plugin has functions, widgets, and shortcodes to display the list of ratings.

9. Right now all the rating lists are for the full set of results. In the future, I plan to add limiting the results to the specific date range.

For GD Crumbs Navigator

WooCommerce uses own breadcrumbs, and my plugin can disable them and render own breadcrumbs instead. But, you need to know, that you need to manually add breadcrumbs function into theme template to show it. Most themes require this type of manual integration. For mobile devices, plugin renders responsive breadcrumbs, so they work fine on any type of device. Try the demo URL for rating (posted above) on mobile device, you will see how breadcrumbs look like.

Regards,
    Milan

Dev4Press - Premium plugins for WordPress.

juliaabraham
    Participant

6. Yes, emote this is similar to Facebook reactions. You can see it in action here: http://xscape.info/gd-rating-system/article/the-first-article/. You can define your own sets with 2 or more emotions to use.

==> Please check this hover rating demo. This is same fb. Click on big like icon will pop-up
    http://preview.codecanyon.net/item/mona-reaction-voting-system-with-customizable-reactions-wordpress-plugin/full_screen_preview/15352246?_ga=1.258506253.627220187.1469772434

===> Please check attachment to see detail analytis

9. Right now all the rating lists are for the full set of results. In the future, I plan to add limiting the results to the specific date range. ==> Nice. Thanks

For GD Crumbs Navigator
    So if there is no wrong, your plugin will be work fine for woo, forum, post. right?

Final question:
    Most theme work well themeself, when i used another plugin, messed up with theme 100% they will not help me. because this is extra plugin, not themeself package. In this case, if you also can not help, can i get refund?

Attachments:

juliaabraham
    Participant

About count % rating, please add this with name of icon (50% happy for example, if not any rating yet whe hover will only: happy)

Thanks

MillaN
    Keymaster

Hi,

I know what you mean about the reactions in the popup, but my plugin doesn’t have this feature yet. This is relatively new feature that will get more work done in the future, so it will have popup based display and list of users that voted. I don’t have precise timeframe for all this, but in will be done in the next 2 major versions most likely.

GD Crumbs Navigator is made to work everywhere, and currently supports everything in WordPress, plus bbPress, BuddyPress, WooCommerce and my plugins: GD Knowledge Base Pro and GD Content Tools Pro, and all other plugins using custom post types and custom taxonomies.

I can help you integrate my plugins, but I can’t help you fix the theme if the problem happens to be with the theme. Other than that, I am confident that I can help you integrate plugins in any theme. I can’t help you with integration into page builder based themes.

Milan

juliaabraham
    Participant

I know what you mean about the reactions in the popup, but my plugin doesn’t have this feature yet. This is relatively new feature that will get more work done in the future, so it will have popup based display and list of users that voted. I don’t have precise timeframe for all this, but in will be done in the next 2 major versions most likely.

==> This is free plugin, may help core code, hover will pop-up AND click on what user rated will appear pop-up analytis, but did not not orer All | Thanks| …| similar facebook yet: https://wordpress.org/plugins/activity-reactions-for-buddypress/screenshots/

I can help you integrate my plugins, but I can’t help you fix the theme if the problem happens to be with the theme. Other than that, I am confident that I can help you integrate plugins in any theme. I can’t help you with integration into page builder based themes.
    ===> 1) My theme work fine without your plugin : So when i use your plugin any wrong ==> He will not help
    ===> 2) You helped but because theme has some specicel code or somehow can not fix issue
    Finaly the plugin is not work well for me (just in -case) —> Can i get refund in this case? (I think your plugin will work, because my breakcrum style home > catalog 1, post style Home >> Catalog 1 SO i think theme did not do any code on theme for breakcrum, because it seem defaul breakcrum)

MillaN
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not using code from other plugins, but, all I said will be added in due time. There are many ideas and many things to do, and that takes time.

In the extreme case, that plugin is not working and it can’t be made to work, I will issue the refund.

Milan

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.