- This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 months, 2 weeks ago by .
- This topic has prefix assigned
I’m thinking about trying to use “gdmaq_mailer_add_to_queue” to not add password resets notifications to the queue. I assume I would use “wp_password_change_notification” as per your example in https://support.dev4press.com/kb/reference/gdmaq_mailer_add_to_queue/
1) I assume these emails would then be sent by my host rather than my smtp server – that’s ok with me for this sort of ‘one offs’. in fact it should be quicker response for my members.
2) I know its difficult for you to detect the source of the email so how does it work now. Is it based on email subject wording?
I ask because my membership plugin (Wp-Members by chad butler at rocketgeek.com) allows me to “Disable WP Password Changed Notification” and replace it with a Wp-members customised one. So my subject is different than WP;s and then I assume your detection would fail. I also think I read somewhere you would work with other plugin developers in such circumstances – how do this get to happen? ie do you contact him or do I contact him and ask him to talk with you?
- The topic ‘Email tyoes detected by plugin – clarification please’ is closed to new replies.