• Creator
    Topic
    dermes
    Participant

How do I tie my product license to my account at dev4press.com?
    We have purchased the BBX Toolbox Premium plugin but since it’s not tied to my account I can’t access the appropriate forum.
    I have found a bug in the code in that plugin and would like to report it in the plugin forum.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    MillaN
    Keymaster

Plugin license is tied to the account it made the purchase. How can you have downloaded the plugin without access to that account? Only the account owner can use the account and the license, download the plugin and get access to the forums.

Dev4Press - Premium plugins for WordPress.

dermes
    Participant

We purchased the plugin on my colleagues e-mail but I registered the account here in my e-mail.
    Should I ask him to login instead? Or could we transfer the license to my account since I will be working with it?

Erik Phersson
    Participant

I’m the colleague of dermes, I’ll post the bug report in the GD BBX Toolbox Premium forum instead.

MillaN
    Keymaster

If you still need to transfer the license to another account, you need to contact me from your Dev4Press Dashboard contact form.

Dev4Press - Premium plugins for WordPress.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How do I tie my product license to my account at dev4press.com?’ is closed to new replies.