Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Author
Topic

Hi there!
Thanx for the wonderfull attachments plugin! Really usefull ๐Ÿ™‚

My question is:
Is it possible to only load the CSS and Javascrips when actually on a forum page and not all the time? I think it’s better all in all.

In other news, I translated the plugin into German, my language files (.po/.mo) are attached below.

-Dave from Germany ๐Ÿ™‚

Topic Information
Attachments:
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author
Replies

I just corrected two minor issues in the translations and attached the updated zip below. Sorry for the double upload…
    (But really cool plugin ๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments:

Thanks for the translation! bbPress doesn’t make it easy to determine if the page is forum related, but I will try to find some solution to make it work for the next update.

Dev4Press - Premium plugins for WordPress.

Thank you! No problem was more a suggestion ๐Ÿ™‚
    I can understand this is not so easy to implement…

Btw, I released a little search widget for bbPress last night, what do you think? http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/bbpress-search-widget/

Thanx for your awesome work!
    -Dave ๐Ÿ™‚

Plugin looks interesting, I will give it a test. I need some search for the forum here, and this might be just what I can use.

Hi, thanks for your plugin is excelente, I translated the plugin into Spanish the files .po and .mo is attached…

thanks…

Sorry the files was attached in .rrar format, it is attached in .zip again.

Attachments:

Thanks for the translation. Please, leave your name and website url so I can credit you for the translation.

Regards,
    Milan

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Load scripts only when needed on forum pages? / German translation’ is closed to new replies.