Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
  • This topic has Bug, Fixed prefixes assigned
Author
Topic

Hello,
I’m unable to get the Breadcrumbspress plugin to work.
It installs regularly, but when I get to the Settings page, and click in a settings submenu, the plugin alerts me that something went wrong.
I’ve a PHP log:

Dev4Press\Plugin\BreadcrumbsPress\Admin\Settings->init()
/home/yjfpqxfn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/breadcrumbspress/d4plib/dev4press/core/options/Settings.php:37
Dev4Press\v35\Core\Options\Settings->__construct()
/home/yjfpqxfn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/breadcrumbspress/core/admin/Settings.php:20
Dev4Press\Plugin\BreadcrumbsPress\Admin\Settings::instance()
/home/yjfpqxfn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/breadcrumbspress/d4plib/forms/content-settings.php:15
include(‘/home/yjfpqxfn/…’)
/home/yjfpqxfn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/breadcrumbspress/d4plib/dev4press/core/ui/admin/Panel.php:185
Dev4Press\v35\Core\UI\Admin\Panel->load(‘content-setting…’, ‘content-set in /home/yjfpqxfn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/breadcrumbspress/core/admin/Settings.php on line 841
/home/yjfpqxfn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/breadcrumbspress/d4plib/dev4press/core/ui/admin/Panel.php:165

Thanks

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author
Replies

Hu,

This is not full error, just the trace, actual error is not displayed. But, try updating to 1.0.1 version released few hours ago, and let me know.

Milan

Dev4Press - Premium plugins for WordPress.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Solved! Thanks!
    Just one more question. Does the plugin support custom taxonomy?
    I’ve got custom post types (“Listings”), each one with different categories and subcategories (for example Cityname and apartmenttype).
    So I want breadcrumbs to be like:

home//NewYork//Flats//Listingnumber3

but now are like:

home//Listings//Listingnumber3

Is this supported in the free version?
    Thanks!

Hi,

In WordPress, custom post types can’t use taxonomies in URLs without custom coding something for that, so my plugin in theory can generate the breadcrumbs sequence, but it will not work. To include taxonomy term in the URL for the custom post type, you also need to have a custom post type archive-based URL for terms, and all that is not supported in WordPress by default.

My GD Content Tools Pro plugin can register custom post types that can generate post types URL’s with taxonomy terms in URL’s, and even have post types archives filtered by terms, and BreadcrumbsPress Pro supports that plugin and the complex URL’s it can register.

Milan

Dev4Press - Premium plugins for WordPress.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register

If you don't have an account on this website, you can register for a free account here:

Register