Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Author
Topic

I am looking in to buying the GD Review System Plugin. Just have a few questions about items I couldn’t find on the website.

1. Is it possible to allow users to attach videos and photos to reviews and show them with the review and also at a separate section of the page (kind of like Amazon reviews, where each individual review can have a photo or video but then they are put into a gallery at the top of the reviews).

2. Is there a way to add a share button to each review, that way the end user can easily share it to social media if they would like?

3. Is there the ability to flag a review as inappropriate?

4. Is there a way to only let the post author reply to a user review, or at least let their replies to reviews be a different color.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author
Replies

Hi,

Thanks for stopping by! First, all the questions were more related to the GD Rating System Pro premium addon User Reviews. Anyway, here it is:

1. Is it possible to allow users to attach videos and photos to reviews and show them with the review and also at a separate section of the page (kind of like Amazon reviews, where each individual review can have a photo or video but then they are put into a gallery at the top of the reviews).

No. I can add this to the feature request list, but I can’t promise when that can be done.

2. Is there a way to add a share button to each review, that way the end-user can easily share it to social media if they would like?

This is currently on the roadmap, but no ETA yet.

3. Is there the ability to flag a review as inappropriate?

This is on the roadmap, and it should be in the next major version (late this month early next month).

4. Is there a way to only let the post author reply to a user review, or at least let their replies to reviews be a different color.

This is in development, and it should be in the next major version (late this month early next month).

Regards,
    Milan

Dev4Press - Premium plugins for WordPress.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register

If you don't have an account on this website, you can register for a free account here:

Register