- This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 3 days ago by .
1. Can I use a rating more than once on a post type? For example, I would like to start with thumb or like template, and customize one for a bookmark function for finished posts, and one for a voting function for future posts. Functionally they are very similar, but need to be able to include both.
2. Can I add some sort of ID, so that two instances of a widget can be used on the same post?
3. Can I duplicate and modify templates, to create custom ratings widgets?
4. I installed the free version and tested Like This. I can’t see how to allow the user to unlike without also allowing the user to like more than once. Disabling the revote function prevents unliking until page refresh, which is not good UI. How can I set the system up to act like a real like button? That is: allow like and unlike as many times as the user wants immediately, but never allow more than one like for that user?
5. I can’t see how to set custom before and after images. Is this possible with free version? If not, is this possible with paid version? Do you have articles about this?
6. How can I hide, change customize elements of the widget like show/hide text, etc.? For example, in free Like This, there is a like count followed by like count plus text, which is bad: the result is “thumb image” + “3” + “3 users like this” so looks like 33. How can I remove “3 users like this”?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.