Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
  • This topic has Feature prefix assigned
Author
Topic

Hello- I see you have some API support- is there support to write a rating? Could it be extended somewhat easily if not? It could be a non-validated – let the dev ensure that the input is correct.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author
Replies

Sorry, no. The plugin has only read-only REST API endpoints. I have this as a feature request already, but I have no ide when (and if) it will be implemented.

Dev4Press - Premium plugins for WordPress.

Could the import functionality be hooked into? Or possibly directly inserting comments to the DB? Thanks.

There are ways to use code to save votes (not documented, parts of different objects, because it should not be used without going through proper validation and checkup), and I would advise against directly writing into DB tables because the plugin uses few tables that need to be updated when new votes are saved (main ratings and logs). In theory, you can follow what is done inside the AJAX handler class that is the main entry point to save votes, and replicate that process.

Dev4Press - Premium plugins for WordPress.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register

If you don't have an account on this website, you can register for a free account here:

Register