• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Can you please let me know how to do this? I unchecked the option in the backend under the bbcodes tab that says “BBCodes New Topic/Reply Notice If the BBCodes support is active, you can display notice in the new topic/reply form.”

However no change is made.

Thank you!

Topic Information
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    MillaN
    Keymaster

OK, I will check it and release update to fix it.

Dev4Press - Premium plugins for WordPress.

Anonymous
    Inactive

What I personally did was add the following CSS:

.bbp-template-notice {
    	display: none;
    }

Bam, notices gone!

But wouldn’t this disable all notices?

Please fix the option to remove the bbcodes notice.

quinz
    Participant

Any updates on this? I would also get rid of “You can use BBCodes to format your content.” and “Your account has the ability to post unrestricted HTML content.” notice boxes.

MillaN
    Keymaster

Sorry, but free plugins are not big priority, so only critical fixes are done for them. Once I get more free time, I will try to fit this.

Dev4Press - Premium plugins for WordPress.

John Montgomery
    Participant

I was looking at this and thought I had an easy solution, but it apparently isn’t.

Shouldn’t I be able to remove the action where you add the notice? I’ve got this entered, but something about it must be incorrect:

remove_action(‘bbp_theme_before_reply_form_notices’, array(‘gdbbxMod_BBCodes’, ‘show_notice’));
    remove_action(‘bbp_theme_before_topic_form_notices’, array(‘gdbbxMod_BBCodes’, ‘show_notice’));

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘remove notice "You can use BBCodes to format your content"’ is closed to new replies.