Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Author
Topic

Hi,

Having problems on one of my sites with forum signatures. When adding a signature in the backend in My Profile, nothing gets saved when I click the save button.

Everything works on my test server and I’m stuck… Any ideas what it might be that’s causing the trouble?

/Henrik

Topic Information
General Question
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author
Replies

I will check it out and let you know.

Dev4Press - Premium plugins for WordPress.

Tested it with latest bbPress 2.5.12, WordPress 4.7 and GD bbPress Tools 1.9, saving signature works fine. Do you have any errors in the server PHP error log?

Dev4Press - Premium plugins for WordPress.

Hmm somethings odd…

Can’t access my error log so I have to contact my hosting provider tomorrow. I’ll keep you updated. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

I found the problem.

For some reason, a user that has been created in the backend can’t save any signatures (except the admin user created by the WordPress installation).

When creating a user at the frontend, via the registration form, everything works perfectly.

Tried with fresh installation and hard to say what the cause behinds this, perhaps the Userpro-plugin but not sure. Anyway, found a workaround. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register

If you don't have an account on this website, you can register for a free account here:

Register