Signature is missing divider and styling

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MillaN 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

SeventhQueen
    Participant

Hi, I do not know why but maybe after the update, signatures no longer appear styled. They go right after the content with no div or other tag to add css to.

Please let me know how to fix it

Cheers

Topic Information
    1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

MillaN
    Keymaster

Most likely your plugin is not loading CSS file. That happens if plugin can’t detect bbPress page properly, maybe you have some very strange theme causing problems in that. But, whatever the reason, there is an option to force loading of CSS/JS files in the main plugin settings panel. Enable it.

Dev4Press - Premium plugins for WordPress.

SeventhQueen
    Participant

Hi, unfortunately it was from Crayon Syntax Highlighter plugin. It strips the content for HTML tags. That is why the signature was just after the content with no “div” tag

Maybe this helps others since I saw another old topic

MillaN
    Keymaster

Sorry, I can’t help you with that. But, I have tried that plugin last year and I had a lot of troubles with it.

GD bbPress Toolbox Pro plugin includes BBCode for source code highlighting, you can check out all features of Pro plugin here: https://bbpress.dev4press.com.

Dev4Press - Premium plugins for WordPress.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.