Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Author
Topic

https://plugins.dev4press.com/gd-content-tools/

do you only support classic/block editor with that tool? Or do you allow block/gutenberg now with the latest bbpress?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author
Replies

Hi,

Can you please explain better what you need? GD Content Tools Pro is used to register new post types and taxonomies, and for any post type it registers, it can enable the use of Block or Classic editor. As for the metafields/metaboxes support, plugin adds metaboxes to post edit screens, and that works with Classic and Block editor.

I am not sure how is that connected with bbPress in any way, considering that bbPress can’t (or should) use the Block editor.

Regards,
    Milan

Dev4Press - Premium plugins for WordPress.

I’m looking to add more editing capabilities for forum users.

This reply has been set as private.

I’m looking to add more editing capabilities for forum users.

I am not sure exactly what you would need with Block editor and bbPress, but it is not possible to use Block editor with bbPress.

As for the consultations and custom work, I have sent you an email this morning already, check it out.

My apologies! I don’t see the email? Can you resend it to sb-at-askwoody.com ?

I sent it to that email, check you junk/spam, maybe it ended up there. I sent it again via a different my email.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register

If you don't have an account on this website, you can register for a free account here:

Register