- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by .
- This topic has Future fix prefix assigned
I am updating a client’s site to the most up to date versions of everything.
Unfortunately they haven’t updated in about 5 years!
At first glance, everything seems similar, and I do have to update the settings.
But then it seems the settings don’t have the same effect as previous versions.
I chose Navigate and set it up…
1. The pages I would like to exclude, don’t show the menu, but they always show the title.
2. The title that is shown in the menu (on ALL the pages), is the title of the page itself, and not the parent.
In the current version, it is the parent page’s title, which seems more logical, because it’s a navigation.
Is the behavior of version 3.8.1 still available, or did the update change some basic things that won’t allow me to have the menu show up the same way as before.
Link to current/old menu version (3.8.1):
Notice, the title of the menu is “Our Products” (in German)
Notice, the menu does not show up, which is correct…
Screenshots from local updated installation (5.5):
Notice the title is one of the menu items. (Should be “Our Products”)
Shoot, Menu shows up, even though it is excluded in the preferences.
If you have any ideas on how I can get the behavior back, or why it has changed, I would be sincerely grateful.
Otherwise… I think I’ll have to modify your plugin.
Thanks and kind regards,
- The topic ‘Update from 3.8.1 to 5.5’ is closed to new replies.