Back to GD bbPress Tools Forum

Unable to Move Topics into Sub-Forums

Published on: June 10, 2024 at 9:52 pm · By: boy1der
Author
Topic

In the Move Topics section of “Forums”, I have 1st Level Categories, then under each Category I have Forums related to that category. I then have Sub-Forums that are listed under the Forums. In the “Move Topics” I am “not” seeing the Sub-Forums so I’m unable to move topics there. Is there a setting or something I’m missing in the setup? I’m almost certain I was able to do this prior.

Any & All help is appreciated.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author
Replies

Added Info:
    When I view “all” my forums in the plugin admin all of the Sub-Forums are visible there but not in the Drop-Down Select Forum when trying to move topic.

Hello,

Moving topics is core bbPress feature, it is not related to my plugin.

But, in some cases, getting forums tree depends on subforums calculations, and forums don’t get always listed. To make things worse, subforums recalculations tool in bbPress is broken. I am not 100% sure this is a problem in your case, but it is very likely. Try running all forum recalc tools in Tools/Forums. If that is not fixing things, problem is that broken tool.

Now, my GD bbPress Toolbox Pro has a replacement tool that can fix the subforums counts. But, I can’t be 100% sure that your problem is related to subforums counts.

Milan

Dev4Press - Premium plugins for WordPress.

Milan, First thank you for your help and suggestions, and my apologies for mistaking this as the correct place for this inquiry. I will definitely check out the GD bbPress Toolbox Pro. I’m currently using your Attachments and Tools plugins. Working great for my forum.

Check out these user guides for detailed info on Toolbox plugin:

https://support.dev4press.com/kb/user-guide/gd-bbpress-toolbox-ultimate-guide-to-gd-bbpress-toolbox-pro/
    https://support.dev4press.com/kb/user-guide/gd-bbpress-toolbox-all-the-toolbox-features/

Milan

Dev4Press - Premium plugins for WordPress.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.